Issue five – January 2016
Hi everyone and Happy New 2016,
This time of the year we get so bombarded with New Year’s resolutions and sometimes we forget the importance of just enjoying life and having fun! For example, did you know that research shows that having an active social life and spending time with friends and family, has the same favorable effects on the health as quit smoking? Having a fun and light living is actually good for your health and makes you live longer! If you want more to your list of proven, pleasurable and health strengthening activities, here are some recommendations (source SciLife);
- Challenge your brain and keep it active
- Have sex on a regular basis
- Get enough sleep
- Have fun and cultivate an optimistic lifestyle
A fun and light living is certainly on my personal resolution list! Additionally, I have mediation and mindfulness, as something I want to see more of in 2016. And isn’t it great how Law of Attraction works? Universe heard my message and the other day I received an invitation in my inbox to a free guided Mindful Meditation; Self-care for busy people by Kris Karr. I encourage you to check it out here, as well as other healthy lifestyle tips from Kris Karr – “The queen of Kale”. I have ordered the Mediation Album and now I am waiting eagerly to include it in my meditation practice!
So whats new in 2016 in my coaching business?
- Free 30 minute Introductory Calls on my Body-Centered Coaching Tele-trainings, one for each module. This is a great opportunity to get your own experience and taste of whats covered in each module, how it can help you and your clients and meet me as the teacher. You can register to one or more calls here.
- Two different time slots to chose between for your convenience for the BCC Spring Tele-trainings;
- Tuesdays at 12-1:25pm CST, starts April 5, 2016 – early bird pricing through March 15, 2016.
- Wednesdays at 5-6:25pm CST, starts April 6, 2016 – early bird pricing through March 16, 2016.
- In person BCC presentation – together with my colleague Helene Morais, we are chosen with our presentation “Adding a body-centered tool to your practice; Moving beyond limiting associations” as breakout speakers at the 5th Annual ICF Regional Conference. I hope you are making plans to join me in Indianapolis June 23-25, 2016 for the largest gathering of coaches in North America this year! The early bird registration opens February 1st, more information here.
Love and presence,